What Are The Important Requirements To Submit App To Apple Store?
Whether is this your first iOS App and initially submit and upload an iOS app to the Apple store? Then Submitappz the right platform for it. Because we are giving proper guidance about the necessity for beginners. When your iOS app has been ready to publish then you have to follow and know about the Requirements to Submit App to Apple Store. Also, our experts covered the end-to-end process all about the method to upload an App to Apple Store. At the time of uploading, you can use our iOS App Submission Service helps to manage the app publishing process and improve your business on the Apple Store.
List of Requirements to Submit App to Apple Store
Since you’re a beginner on the Apple store then you should be knowledgeable about various iOS App Store submission requirements in order to effectively and efficiently submit an iOS app to the Apple store. These are the primary Apple Store App Upload Requirements are listed below,
- Before you go ahead and publish your iOS app, you should test it to see if it works properly.
- Then, compressed app size while submitting your API file because it has been reduce your app’s download size as much as possible.
- Once that, you must acquire an App License by uploading the API file.
- Then create an Apple Store account in order to publish your iOS app on the App Store.
- After that, when you upload your iOS software to the Apple store, you must prepare an app store listing.
You can publish iOS apps to the Apple Store using these simple steps. Now, your app is ready to use once it has been uploaded to the Apple Store. Submitappz is one of the most detailed and effective mechanisms like iOS App Publishing Service for while submitting iOS apps to the App Store. At Finlay, you may now sell your iOS app on the App Store and profit from it.