Launch Your Android Apps To Google Play Store With Our Play Store Submission Guidelines
When you publish and Upload Apps to the Play Store, you need to get to know all the Play Store Submission Guidelines while beginning the process of submission. So, with our Android App Submission Service, you can build and publish your apps to the google play store within few clicks. It’s a simple process to customize icons and images etc. We begin with a unique process to Publish the android app to the app store.
Android Store Submission Guidelines to Publish Android Apps to Google Store
Before you publish your mobile application on Google Play and share them with users, you need to prepare for the apps available, test them, and prepare your promotional elements and some other app store submission guidelines. Those major things are,
• First you need to understand the submission process
• Testing and publishing process
• Fill-up the App category, description, and images
• Design and development functionalities
• Determine your app’s content rating
• Manage Country Distribution
• Confirm the APK size
• Platform and Screen Compatibility
• Optimize Android App Data
• Produce Support Android App URL
Those app store submission guidelines you can upload and publish your android apps to the google store and improve your business earnings with Submitappz.