Submit Your Android App to Google Store with Submitappz Play Store App Submission
Play Store App Submission is the process to submit and publish your android applications on the Google play store. Also, SubmitAppz produces the ultimate solutions like Play Store Submission Guidelines to distribute your android app to the google play store. At the time of submitting your android apps also you can handle different android applications and develop your business on the play store. Also, it’s a unique process to Submit App to Android Store. And, customize functions to set up your app icons, images, etc.
Process of Play Store App Submission to Submit Your Android App to Google Store
While publishing an Android app on Google play you need to App store the submission process with some requirements from submitappz to submit Android apps. That App Store submission process was,
- At the time of publishing your android app on the Google play store, you need to fill up some information on your android apps like app name, description, and icons.
- After that, click to upload and submit your APK file on it. Then have to obtain the store listing.
- Because the app store listing describes how the app will appear to the users on Google Play Store.
- Then you need to test your app to secure without any kind of bugs.
- And we recommend your version for official review on your app.
- Once all the functions was over then it’s time to upload your Android app to the google play store.
- And publish it on the play store with us.
- I suppose your app has been not approved for the submission process, then we will provide you a full refund.
Also, we give qualified professional administration and expert guidance you need for your app. While publish and Upload Apps To The Play Store then you can gain more profit and improve your business through android apps.