How to submit android apps in Google Play Store | Step-by-step guidelines
In today’s generation, a mobile app is a necessary thing for all king of business of our day-to-day life. Therefore, considering the importance of mobile apps. Nowadays, every business has been launched with mobile apps in place to keep its audience engaged. Whenever building a business through mobile apps like Android apps. You must know about the app development and publishing process is the major thing while enabling your business with android apps.
The Google Play Store is one of the famous and largest platforms for distributing and Submit android apps to promote and enables your online business with a mobile app. While publishing your Android app on Google Play is thrilling and an essential part f of your submit and publish your android mobile app strategy that affects its final success.
Why Submitappz’s Is the Best Choice For Publish Your Android Apps?
Submitappz is an app publishing platform to serves and distributes various Android apps. Despite the existence of competitive stores, Google Play is the primary platform for distributing Android apps. There are many App submission services available in the market but Submitappz is the best among them. If this is your first Android app, you need not worry about that. Because We will give you proper guidance to Upload Android apps to the google play store. There are billions of users around here to use the play store. Also, it’s the largest platform for distributing, promoting, buying, and selling Android Applications. Google Play Store is the safest platform to download apps from trusted source files.
An alternative way to submit Android apps in Google Play Store with submitappz
With a help of our Play Store App Submission you can easily submit and publish your android apps into the Google play store. Also, it’s serve the simple and easiest submission process of reducing the time for create your business via android mobile apps from Android App Submission Service. Here I have listed those steps below. They are,
- First, Select Your App Platform, Whether You Need to Submit Android or iOS or both.
- Then Fill in the App Details Such as
1. Email id
2. App icon
3. And App Description
- Click next button
- Select where did you buy the app?
- Next, you have to select whether you own a developer account or not. Because the developer account is required to upload the app. If you don’t have an account, we will help you to create it.
- After completing the payment process.
- Then the payment process has been completed, you can submit your Android app to the google play store.
These are the simple steps to submit Android apps to Google Play Store.
- Once after review and approval, your app will be published. If you are app is not approved, give us a second chance to get approval, if there no way to get approval, we will give you a full refund.
Once completed the app development the next step is to launch it on the play store. But with Submitappz, you didn’t worry about the process of submitting and publishing your android apps. We offer expert guidance so that you can easily upload and Publish Apk To Google Play Store.