Submitappz Gives the App Submission Guidelines to Publish Both Android and iOS apps into the App Store
From our App Submission Guidelines will give the proper app submission and publishing guidelines for android and ios apps.At the app submission and publishing onto the app store, you have to focus on bringing the best experience for the end-user, the store ensures every app has the highest standards and brings something new by our app store guidelines.
List of App Submission Guidelines When You Publish Both Android and iOS apps into the App Store
Submitappz is one of the greatest venues for newcomers who want to submit their Android apps on Google Play and iOS apps into the Apple store. You may learn about Publishing Guidelines and the process of submitting your android and ios apps from this post. Let’s have a look at the Applications Submission Guidelines, which are listed below.
- Whether it’s the Android or iOS App first you get some knowledge about the app submission and publishing process.
- Then, Fill in your app’s details in a process similar, such as app category, description, images, and other details about your android and iOS apps.
- After that manage country distribution and confirm both IPA and APK size while uploading your app on the Google store and Apple store.
- Then, you need to enhance and improve the screen compatibility with optimizing android app and iOS app data.
- When the preceding process is completed, then it generates both Android app and iOS URLs. Then you can publish and launch your Android app on Google Play and iOS Apps into the Apple Store.
Moreover, submitappz is one of the leading and efficient App Publishing Platform to submit and publish Android apps into the Google play store and iOS apps into the Apple store with the best App Submission Services like,
• Complete Service
• Live Chat Support
• High Professional Guidelines
• Setup And Upload Process
• Refund Policy, etc.