Ideal App Store Submission Guidelines to Upload and publish iOS Apps into Apple Store
When your iOS app development, was completed. Then it’s time to submit your iOS app to the App Store, which can be time-consuming, especially if you’re new to the app submission and publishing process. However, you do not need to be bothered about the process of publishing your iOS apps. Because Submitappz has the App Store Submission Guidelines with a step-by-step guide, you’ll have all you need to submit your iOS apps to the Apple Store successfully.
And the apple store is one of the famous iOS apps publishing platforms. And, you can gain more profit while submitting and publishing your iOS business apps with Submitappz.
Step By Step App Store Guidelines to publish your iOS Apps into Apple Store
While uploading and publishing your iOS apps on the App Store, Submitappz gives a simple and comprehensive Apple App Submission Process. Also, you can manage the icons and graphics for your iOS apps. Then submit and publish your various onto the Apple store with a help of our iOS App Submission Checklist explains and app store guidelines. Let’s see what the important app submission below here is. Those are,
Whether you’re a novice trying to submit and publish an iOS app on the App Store. To begin, familiarize yourself with the process and the Apple Store Submission Guidelines. These are the app submission guidelines:
- Filling up needed information about your iOS app, such as the app category. Then there’s a description, some images, and a logo for our iOS app.
- After that, you may start working on your iOS app development process.
- While uploading your app to the Apple store, you may also manage country distribution and confirm the IPA file size.
- Later, when optimizing iOS app data, you’ll need to estimate screen compatibility.
- Once the following processes are completed, an iOS app URL is produced. After that, you may upload and publish your iOS App Upload to App Store.
These are the major aspects of App store submission and publishing guidelines while uploading and Publish App in Apple Store.